SpeakEasy Telephone Interpreting
Many businesses require a wide range of languages at high volumes in order to service their non-English speaking clientele. In order to serve the needs of businesses, we provide the SpeakEasy telephone interpreting service.
Telephone interpreting, also known as over-the-phone interpreting (OPI), is especially useful when the interpreter is needed for a short period of time, such as for a medical appointment or to communicate overseas by telephone.
SpeakEasy offers on-demand access to telephone interpreters in over 180 languages, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Benefits of Using the SpeakEasy Telephone Interpreting System
- Better customer service for non-English speakers
- Increase in customer retention, loyalty, and trust
- Decrease in the time spent relying on other interpreting resources
- Lower cost associated with hiring bilingual staff or contractors
- Improve enterprise-wide communications
What Makes SpeakEasy Telephone Interpreting Unique?
With SpeakEasy, you get instant access, 24/7, to over 180 languages. You’ll connect to one of our 3,500 professional over-the-phone interpreters within an average of 30 seconds.
We are proud of the high quality and professionalism of our interpreters, who are skilled, educated, native speakers and certified by industry-recognized organizations.
Our telephone interpreters are trained in medical, legal, insurance, and technical terminology.
Each interpreter is bound by a confidentiality agreement to ensure client privacy.
Pay Only for What You Use
You pay only for the minutes you use. No set-up, monthly, or minimum fees. All accounts are billed monthly.
World-Class Customer Care
A customer care representative is accessible to assist you anytime.
Easy 5-step process to access an interpreter:
1) Initiate call to our SpeakEasy toll-free number
2) Enter your account number
3) Select the language you require
4) Enter your PIN
5) Once connected with the interpreter, place conference call to the limited English speaker
Please contact us if you would like to open a SpeakEasy telephone interpreting account. For user documentation about SpeakEasy click here.